FREE TAX ASSISTANCE WILL NOT BE OFFERED AT THE LIBRARY THIS YEAR DUE TO A LACK OF VOLUNTEER TAX PREPARERS.
APPOINTMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT THE TEWKSBURY SENIOR CENTER AT 175 CHANDLER ST., 978-640-4480.
All tax forms, instructions, and publications are available to download and print at the IRS website. Please see the link below for the option to download instructions to your ereader.
Form & Publications
Where to File Paper Returns
Federal Tax Assistance
The IRS has set up interactive question and answer sessions to frequently asked federal tax topics.
Tax Assistance in Person and by Telephone
Find IRS locations where you can get face-to-face help with your taxes
Help with Massachusetts Tax Questions by Telephone
(800) 392-6089 for tax questions, and to order forms or publications
(617) 887-6140 for TDD equipment
Help with Federal Tax Questions by Telephone
(800) 829-1040 for individual tax questions
(800) 829-4933 for business tax questions
(800) 829-4059 for TDD equipment
(800) 829-3676 to order forms or publications