The Tewksbury Public Library has 4 small group study rooms for patron use. These rooms are an appropriate venue for group study, individual study, and any small meeting that involves conversation or collaboration.
- Rooms are located on the second floor.
- May be reserved for one 4-hour block per day.
- Book online, call the reference desk at 978-640-4490 ext. 207, or come to the library directly.
- Please check in at the reference desk upon arrival to confirm your reservation.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
- Please review our study room policy before booking.