Are You Interested in Displaying Your Artwork or Collection at the Library?
- The Tewksbury Public Library is a community center that invites local organizations and residents to submit exhibits of local, cultural, artistic, or educational interest for temporary display within the library.
- We have 25 easels for artist groups to display their work here in the Library. Past groups that have used our easels include the Tewksbury Community of Artists and the New England Monotype Guild.
- The Library also has four locked display cases available to display your collection. Display case shelving is not adjustable, and all shelves are 12 inches high and 12.5 inches deep.
- Exhibits must be approved and scheduled, as space is limited. Acceptance of an exhibit does not imply Library endorsement. A sign with the name of the organization or individual responsible for the display is recommended. Commercial displays, prices, or sales advertising are not permitted.
- The group or person using the easels or display cases is responsible for installing and removing the exhibit at the assigned times. Art will be kept on display for a maximum of 4 weeks, unless special arrangements are made with the Library Director.
- Neither the Tewksbury Public Library nor the Town of Tewksbury is responsible for any damage or theft that may occur to an exhibit placed in the Library.
Please make your request as early as possible, as availability is limited due to high demand. If you have any questions, please call Diane Giarrusso or Robert Hayes at (978) 640-4490 or stop by and talk to us!