Library To Go is our service of choosing materials for you based on your preferences. Our Teen department is excited to help you! Please fill out this form to request materials for teens (grades 6 to 12). Staff in the Teen department will choose appropriate materials based on the information in this form.
- This request form may be submitted once per week and is limited to 20 items total per library card.
- You shall be contacted when your items are ready to schedule a pick up time.
- Items will be selected based on what is available at the Tewksbury Public Library only and we shall fill requests to the best of our ability. (Items are not being transferred between libraries at this time)
- Our book and video drops are open; materials that are checked out are expected to be returned when they are due. We do quarantine returned materials for 72 hours before checking them in.
- If you are looking for specific titles, please request items through our Online Catalog
If you are interested in Children's materials (birth through grade 5), please fill out the Library to Go: Children's Materials form
If you are interested in Adult materials, please fill out the Library to Go: Adult Materials form