Library To Go is our service of choosing materials for you based on your preferences. Our Children's department staff is excited to help you! Please fill out this form to request materials for children (birth to grade 5). Children's staff will choose appropriate materials based on the information in this form.
- This request form may be submitted once per week and is limited to 20 items total per library card.
- You will be contacted when your items are ready to schedule a pick up time.
- Items will be selected based on what is available at the Tewksbury Public Library only and we shall fill requests to the best of our ability. (Items are not being transferred between libraries at this time)
- If you are a caregiver with more than one child, please fill out a form for each one.
- Our book and video drops are open; materials that are checked out are expected to be returned when they are due. Returned materials are quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in.
- If you would like specific titles, please request items though our Online Catalog
If you are interested in Teen materials (grades 6 to 12), please fill out the Library to Go: Teen Materials form
If you are interested in Adult materials, please fill out the Library to Go: Adult Materials form