Are you eligible for a Boston Public Library eCard?
Posted on: August 27, 2015 - 2:50pm
The Boston Public Library eCard gives you instant access to thousands of ebooks, movies, audio files, magazines and more.
Your BPL eCard gives you access to:
- Downloadable ebooks and multimedia
- Research databases
- Digital magazines through Zinio
- Streaming media through Hoopla
- Account creation in our online catalog
- To register for an eCard, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- You reside permanently in Massachusetts
- You live in-state for part of the year to attend school
- You commute to Massachusetts employer on a sustained and regular basis
- You own property in Massachusetts